Which are better, corrugated signs or Poly Sleeve signs?
It depends on the intended use. For longer term applications (over 9 months) corrugated signs will give you more longevity. But you don’t need to worry, all inks used at SignRocket are UV and designed to handle the elements. SignRocket recommends corrugated for applications over 9 months, but when you’re needing shorter term signage (< 9 months) or on a budget, Poly Sleeve signs are a popular option.
- So what other advantages are there to Poly Sleeve signs?
- Why don’t I see more Poly Sleeve signs out on the streets?
- What type of file should I send if I am sending artwork?
- How much can I modify a template?
- Can I see a proof without placing an order?
- When will my credit card be processed?
- Return Policy